Spock's Diner

A Heaping Helping of Star Trek & Scifi goodness delivered to your door.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Subscribe to our podcast

add to my PodNova

Appetizer Edition: Flying Solo

Hello there. This week is a special edition of Spock's Diner, the Appetizer Edition! Pretty much we don't have L available so the regular show could not be recorded so we have the next best thing to keep you hungry for the next show! I do have one apology to make . . . for some reason my mic isn't working so great. I don't know what is wrong but I will get to the bottom of it. Not that it matters very much since I have just ordered two new mics that should be arriving soon. Anyway, enjoy the show!

Links from the show:

Donald Trump Stars In New Star Trek Series>

iPods more popular than beer>

Love Long and Prosper Podcast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spock's Diner