Spock's Diner

A Heaping Helping of Star Trek & Scifi goodness delivered to your door.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Subscribe to our podcast

add to my PodNova

Episode 2 is nearly done

We recorded Episode 2 yesterday and I am currently working on it. We still have sound problems but I hope to clear that up soon. I learned a lot after I had the time to play with PodProducer a bit more. I even discovered that my sound drivers were messed up, so hopefully the sound clips will sound better. Sadly, that doesn't affect this week's show since I found that out after I recorded it, but I am fixing it up so you can enjoy it better.

L will be out of town for the next month but he has agreed to co-host via Sype. (Since I can now record audio from the computer). We still have to figure out when or how many he has time for but it doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought. I still may, however, need a temp. co-host to come on with me for a show or two. Ifanyone is interested please let me know on our email.

See you later,
Captain Toy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Spock's Diner